1up Rack

mtn

Also, there is a 1up 1 bike rack for sale in central nj craigslist. He’ll take $360 for it.

Leftymuk

just remember that 1UP is 45 days or more before your order is processed.....(supply and demand)

mtn

just remember that 1UP is 45 days or more before your order is processed.....(supply and demand)
Coming from someone who modded an xterra, I waited four months for my front and rear bumpers. Gobi rack out six months. 45 days is nothing. Still wouldn’t pay what he’s asking because it isn’t black. No I’m not racist.

JDurk

Definitely has the 1.25" to 2" adapter. Works fine in my 2" hitch, just limited to 3 bikes. Looks like an older version too, no serrations on the cam bars. Also looks like the upper spacer has been moved to accommodate smaller wheel sizes.

mtn

I missed out on a fb special $80 black 1up SD single.

And that guy on fb was an ahole.

So still looking.

Shaggz

A strong 7
was looking at the new 1UP Equip double to replace my Kuat. I noticed there was no integrated cable lock to secure the bikes and the trays do not fold for storage. Saris MTR has an integrated cable lock system and the trays fold for easy storage, but are very, pricey. What is the best solution for securing bikes to the 1UP?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
was looking at the new 1UP Equip double to replace my Kuat. I noticed there was no integrated cable lock to secure the bikes and the trays do not fold for storage. Saris MTR has an integrated cable lock system and the trays fold for easy storage, but are very, pricey. What is the best solution for securing bikes to the 1UP?

whats wrong with a cable and padlock?

Top Bottom