1st visit to Highland MTB Park

J-Dro

I finally got around to editing the video from this past summers trip to Highland mountain bike park in NH. We had 3 cameras and various different mounts working that day. Can't wait to get back next season...

http://vimeo.com/32299044

J-Dro

yet another great vid jeff. that place looks really fun.

Yeah it really is the bees knees. Everything flows so nice. Maybe it's because it is MTB only and they don't have to worry about winter sports, but the trail builders here have everything dialed. There is also a ton of features that didn't make it in the video.

WOW!!!! Nice launch off the ramp! That looks like crazy fun stuff.

That was my buddy Paul on the Giant hitting that huge ramp. Crazy mo-fo but he's always in control. He posts here once in a while as Free-Rider.

Free-Rider

SEND IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was an awesome trip! minus the loss of my pack.... Sweet edit as always JEFF!!!

aedubber

Damn I need to take some riding lessons with you guys lol , seem to clear some good stuff .. Is there anything after the season is over that you ride to get your DH/FR fix ? I'm trying to find some trails that can relate to this ..

Bike N Gear

Shop: Bike N Gear
Shop Keep
Damn I need to take some riding lessons with you guys lol , seem to clear some good stuff .. Is there anything after the season is over that you ride to get your DH/FR fix ? I'm trying to find some trails that can relate to this ..

Plattekill is open for one more weekend.

Smokey

That was a great trip! Day 2 was even better at Sugarbush, Day 3 sucked cause we came home to the hurricaine. jeff, do you have any video from the Bush? Who's that Tony "Watson" dude? Holla

don

Great vid! I've been wanting to hit up Highland for a few years now and this video adds to that fact. Liking the type of trail flow it has and the cool "stuntz" it has.

Nice job Free-rider on that roof gap and the ramp launch. Looks to be a freakin' booter!

J-Dro

That was a great trip! Day 2 was even better at Sugarbush, Day 3 sucked cause we came home to the hurricaine. jeff, do you have any video from the Bush? Who's that Tony "Watson" dude? Holla

I can't believe I fucked up your last name. :eek: Sorry Mr. Watkins but I'll make sure all your royalty checks get sent through nonetheless. ;)

I didn't shoot any video at Sugarbush but I think Paul & Nellie did. If I get snowed in some weekend this winter I'll dive in and edit some footage from that day. Do you really think Bush was the better of the 2 days? If I had to pick just 1 to go back to, it would definitely be Highland, but both were fun.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Great vid!! Awesome edit!! And excellent riding!!

Did someone say Tony Watkins? Dude is a legend down theses parts.

Top Bottom