1st road ride impressions....

PatrickBrown

58cm madone felt great. needs some fine tuning.

did an out and back ride from my house, and ended up on the rail trail behind the bike hub of marlboro (wallys shop)

did 25.45 miles
1:34 pedal time
16.1mph avg

my ass is killing me.

was great to get out and ride the road again

Pat

walter

Fourth Party
Did you just ride the rail trail, or is that just where you ended up? You can take that the other way pretty much to the tip of Sandy Hook, I think.

PatrickBrown

Did you just ride the rail trail, or is that just where you ended up? You can take that the other way pretty much to the tip of Sandy Hook, I think.

I just ended up jumping on the trail in matawan off of rt 79, then took it up to the end, then backtracked the same route home.

I used to ride the other end of the trail back in the day from my house, down to the end, if I remember correctly it ended right in atlantic highlands, not far from Toms atlantic cyclery

then ride to hartshorne for 3-4 laps then ride home, on the mtb

walter

Fourth Party
I just ended up jumping on the trail in matawan off of rt 79, then took it up to the end, then backtracked the same route home.

I used to ride the other end of the trail back in the day from my house, down to the end, if I remember correctly it ended right in atlantic highlands, not far from Toms atlantic cyclery

then ride to hartshorne for 3-4 laps then ride home, on the mtb

you animal

So who did you see that made your ass hurt??

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
Christine and I used to rollerblade on the rail trail back in the day, then the tree roots started pushing up the asphalt all over the place and that was the end of that.

Mk1Racer

Sounds cool Pat, I've been putting miles on my new (to me) Six13 R5000, and I love it. Was going to do a nice, long ride today, but the weather didn't get the email :( We'll have to ride soon!

Top Bottom