1994 Cannondale beast of the east

I ride a large in a modern MTB but am an XL on the classic bikes; otherwise am tempted. Great color. Someone throws some brakes on it will make a nice cruiser. You sure you want to part with it @teabagger11? I regret selling my first mountain bike many years ago.

I regret selling my first mountain bike many years ago.

My first MTB frame, a '94 GT Karakoram (@ChrisG may even remember it) lives on as a neighborhood bike with my friend Tony. Around 2000 or so he bought a completely under-sized used MTB and I swapped in my frame (remember when everything was compatible?). He's promised I'll get it back when he stops using it, so it can live on a wall somewhere, alongside my Merlin Mountain frame and old Kuota race bike.

I ride a large in a modern MTB but am an XL on the classic bikes; otherwise am tempted. Great color. Someone throws some brakes on it will make a nice cruiser. You sure you want to part with it @teabagger11? I regret selling my first mountain bike many years ago.
No Victor I won't regret it I would rather see it get used

Whoever takes this, I have a set of gunmetal grey STX canti's that are probably around the right vintage. Yours if you want them, no levers though.

You shouldn't everyones different I used to be like that the hardest bike to sell for me was my 96 ibis MOJO but it got me over the hump

View attachment 170773
This was my 1st real mtb bought in Petaluma CA in 94 about as far from the east as you can get kinda like a rolling chassis shifters jenky and no breaks sorry don't have the original pepperoni fork 100 bones
I think I still have the original brake booster thingy somewhere
I also have brakes I would be willing to donate to this cause but no levers. Located in Allendale, NJ

Back
Top Bottom