1992 civic EG hatch

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
is he nuts? over 6k for an almost 30 year old car?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! (that sold for <12k brand new) idc if its got new/upgraded everything, good luck getting anywhere near asking price on that.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My dad sold my beloved 5.0 mustang out from under me when I was in college and I will never forget lol. For pennies on the dollar too!

Strugglebus

is he nuts? over 6k for an almost 30 year old car?!?!?!?!?!?!!!! (that sold for <12k brand new) idc if its got new/upgraded everything, good luck getting anywhere near asking price on that.

i wouldn’t be surprised if he gets close to that for it. depends what it really needs, but these cars go for stupid money. And with letgo, Craigslist, Facebook it’s usually best to shoot for the moon.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i wouldn’t be surprised if he gets close to that for it. depends what it really needs, but these cars go for stupid money. And with letgo, Craigslist, Facebook it’s usually best to shoot for the moon.
This^^^^
I agree with all but do a search and you shall see.
As Patrick said a pulled GRS 3k right now
Shitty shell 3-4k
These things are stupid easy to work on.
Running GE hatch without a GRS right now are between 5-10k
Pics are from boys shitty iphone

EJphotos

Ok I'm gonna track down my old GSR now, buy it back, and sell the B18C1.
I know the ITR's are starting to sell for stupid money, if you can find one.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Ok, I'm curious. Roughly how much HP does this thing have, currently?

GLWS.
Don't quote me all I did was look it up
I can tell I have driven it here and there and it giddys up in real hurry, not used to the front wheel torque and the competition clutch.
20200719_205749.jpg

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
and....

1595207123289.png

4-5lbs/hp.

no inspection requirement.

zoom!

Top Bottom