1976 Yamaha DT 175

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danimal

Man I had a IT 175 for a little while. Love the oldies, good luck with sale! Add pics too

JerseyPete

1976 Yamaha DT 175 Enduro Street legal trail bike 4300 miles extras $1k obo figured I throw this out there if anyone interested clean title fair condition
Why are you selling? Not my business, but that should stay in the family somehow.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i had a dt 250 ! until the big one, and my mom made me sell it (which probably saved my ass)

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
It's the family that wants it gone. It's the DT or two of the bicycles. Bye bye DT. Can't breath in the garage. Sale is pending when the guy's gonna come by to pick it up.

Do you need space to store I have a paved spot on the corner of my property not being used right now due to the lake not having boating(spot gets rented out by a neighbor's friend to store his boat close to the lake). Only thing I ask is you teach me how to ride to I can get my license

Mtbdog

Do you need space to store I have a paved spot on the corner of my property not being used right now due to the lake not having boating(spot gets rented out by a neighbor's friend to store his boat close to the lake). Only thing I ask is you teach me how to ride to I can get my license
Thank you Max but I have to decline your generosity this time round.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i re-routed the exhaust - kept burning my leg on it. don't remember how, but it worked, and didn't catch on fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom