16" BMX bikes, plus 20x1-3/8 BMX Racer(s)

one piece crank

Let me know if you have any interest in these types of bikes, and I'll post pics. We are holding a yard sale Saturday 10/8, and they may go on ebay tonight with the auction closing Friday. However, priority is given to MTBNJ !!!

- Haro 16" BMX, rear hand brake + coaster, alloy rims (light blue frame/fork color)
- Trek 16" BMX, motocross fenders, coaster brake, steel rims (dark blue frame/for color)
- Schwinn Elite BMX Racer, 20x1-3/8 wheels, aluminum frame, fork and bars. 3pc crank. amazingly light, 80lb rider limit we have never exceeded (hence the need to sell!) (royal blue frame/fork color)
- Haro BMX Racer, aluminum frame, cro-mo fork, 6-inch rise alloy bars, 3pc crank (red/white frame w/chrome fork)

All bikes are in excellent mechanical condition, with slight cosmetic wear and tear. The Schwinn is unbelievably light - you will not believe it if you pick it up. The Schwinn paint is battle-scarred. IMHO, the factory finish was not prepped properly… but it will really get-up and go!

I can custom gear either of the race bikes, based on racing or trail use, and can swap to lower bars for smaller riders. If your kids rock, I have a several suspension forks for the 16-inchers...

In closing, we reserve the right to pull the red Haro from the auction block - it's still my son's favorite even though he's now on a new mtn bike…

Tom P.

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
pics of haro and schwinn son at 10yrs old wants a bike for jumps and such let me know if this is not suitable. I have no knowledge of bmx they came after my youth...

Top Bottom