12ft pungo kayak reasonably priced

Wolfjon

Hey guys my wife is looking to update her 10 ft old uncomfortable kayak to an older wilderness systems pungo 120. If anyone has a line on one at a reasonable non COVID pricing I would appreciate it.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
FB Marketplace. There's at least 1. I just bought a Touring Kayak and it wasn't marked up at all.

the schwartz

are you selling, burning or otherwise disposing of your terrible, old, mostly unusable, probably almost worthless, uncomfortable kayak?

going on a family trip in early august and starting to look at buying a boat....

Wolfjon

are you selling, burning or otherwise disposing of your terrible, old, mostly unusable, probably almost worthless, uncomfortable kayak?

going on a family trip in early august and starting to look at buying a boat....
Lol had them posted for trade on FB marketplace and someone came along with an offer I could not refuse. I did manage to pick up 1 11.5ft basic perception today for one of us. Still looking for a second better one

Wolfjon

Got one probably paid slightly more than non COVID pricing but still reasonable and after selling my 10ft ones it was almost a break even not counting we bought some nicer paddles as well.

Attachments

• E8CC6DB1-128B-4BE0-8021-860462074897.jpeg
    E8CC6DB1-128B-4BE0-8021-860462074897.jpeg
    102.3 KB · Views: 15
Top Bottom