12 Hours of Port Jervis - Shred the Shed

Sven Migot

I think you signed up in the wrong field by mistake.
Ha, I said the same thing right after signing up! I didn't see the SS cat at first. But when I looked to see who else was in I thought dang!, I should have signed up for SS. I'll probably change it. Although it may also be a good test for a different kind of cableless bike ;)

Citytrikeguy

Anyone know the course length and terrain? My wife might be in on this for a coed run. The only hitch is she hates riding rocks and will kill me if it’s like Ringwood or Waywayonda.

Gene

The Dancing Machine
Anyone know the course length and terrain? My wife might be in on this for a coed run. The only hitch is she hates riding rocks and will kill me if it’s like Ringwood or Waywayonda.

Port Jervis Watershed Trails on Trailforks

Citytrikeguy

Port Jervis Watershed Trails on Trailforks
Thank you Gene. Trailforks doesn’t really give the detail that someone who rides there can convey. Allaire and Ringwood look the same from a map but are vastly different to ride. I think I already know it will be too rocky for my wife I’m just hoping to be surprised by being told otherwise.

xc62701

Thank you Gene. Trailforks doesn’t really give the detail that someone who rides there can convey. Allaire and Ringwood look the same from a map but are vastly different to ride. I think I already know it will be too rocky for my wife I’m just hoping to be surprised by being told otherwise.
It’s not rocky, it’s shaley. Lots of shale. So, yes pretty rocky.

Top Bottom