12 hours of Allamuchy and.....

NJ Jess

Hey, the 12 hours of Allamuchy ( 12' muchy) is set for Saturday June 3rd and the All-a-Muchy 50 Km is set for October 15th! Oh, can't wait to sign up. I came in 5th among the women and 68 out of 120 last year in the 1st ever All-a-Muchy! Such a great place to ride. I've done 24 hour races, but never a 12 hour. Hummmm NJ Jess

rocknrollgirl

12 hour Allamuchy race

Jess,
Did you see info online? We have been looking for a 12 hour race. I hvae not seen this posted anywhere.

Ruth

NJ Jess

to be posted

on the NJ Calendar (top bar) on mtbr.com. If you look on the June calendar, it says that the 12 hours of Deer Park will be on the 4th. "more information to be posted soon" is what I saw. Are you planning on doing a 12 hour race? Any other events in your bike calendar? Smiles Jess

rocknrollgirl

racing info

Hey Jess,
Thanks for the information. We, my husband and I, would very much like to do a 12 hour race. We had looked at the 12 hour Churn and Burn at Waywayanda, but Genesis is not running that race this year. We would like to do it as a team, as it will be our first long race. And we just thought it would be really fun to go with a group and do a team thing. I think my husband would like to do a team 24 hour race in the future, so this would be a great way to start.

As far as other stuff on the racing schedule, the answer is yes. We are scoping out some stuff for the season. I looked at some of the races in the H2H series, and the Mid-Atlantic SS. Many of the sites do not have much info posted yet as far as race details.

Ruth

rocknrollgirl

I must be blind

I went to mtbr.com, could not find a thing, not even under races and events. If you see more info or can send a link, I would really appreciate it.

You riding today before the snow comes in? We are taking a first timer to Clayton. It should be fun....gotta start somewhere.

NJ Jess

Keep it Rolling!

That's wonderful that you guys are taking a newcomer to Clayton. yes, we all started somewhere and with the help of new friends, came to learn even more wonders of the wheeled kind.

12 hours of Deer Park is on the 3rd of June, not the 4th. my mistake. I do hope you can do it. That area is sooooo much fun. A good site to look up is ride424.com.

I did some trail maintenance at Kittatiny State Park. It was warmer in the woods than in the parking lot. Afterward, 6 of us did the coldest, near windest, 36 miles of rolling hills I think I've ever done.

rocknrollgirl

found it

Jess,
Kerry sent me the link on the 12 hour race. I did not realize that it was posted in the forums. So I registered and got in to the forum, and found it.

Our buddy did really well. His bike was an oldie, but he is fit, and had natural bike handling skills. He went over every log pile the first time around. Not too shabby for a first timer.

Thanks for the info...
No riding today

Shaggz

A strong 7
NJ Jess said:
I did some trail maintenance at Kittatiny State Park. It was warmer in the woods than in the parking lot. Afterward, 6 of us did the coldest, near windest, 36 miles of rolling hills I think I've ever done.

you put 36 miles together at KVSP?!?!?! Who sponsored the TM there? I live 2 miles from the park, and have been reaching ou to JORBA and the parks department about tm issues there with minimal to no reponse...

NJ Jess

Not sure

Hi, I'm not sure if Kittatiny has a JORBA chapter yet. I have a friend that orgainized us going out there via the park ranger. I'll get you a contact as soon as I can. After this snow, I'm sure we can clean up some more.

Top Bottom