11/28 Fri Morning Ride in North Jersey?

A

antonio

11/28 Fri Morning Ride @ KVSP?

Hi,
I'm visiting inlaws from Boston this week and was hoping I could join a group ride on Friday morning, preferably in Allamuchy, Deer Park, or any other place within an hour of Montague. I'm not the fastest, but I promise to keep up.

happy Thanksgiving!
Antonio

Black Caravan
Grey Trance X

Last edited by a moderator:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wish I could help you but it looks like not a single ride is posted for Friday. We have group rides going Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday. But no Friday.

Maybe someone will jump in soon and offer but I don't see anything organized as yet.

ellbiddy

I wouldn't mind logging some miles at KVSP again, that place won me over big time. I don't really know my way around, but it's hard to get lost.

A

antonio

KVSP would be great, as it's even closer to Montague than Allamuchy. If you all are up for it, please post a start and meet time - the earlier the better.

Ant

ellbiddy

Ooooh so many choices for Friday, I'm debating being lazy and just staying 10 minutes from home or driving the hour 10 minutes to KVSP, that place is so much fun though! Early mornings work better for me, the earlier the better.

Depending on when this starts and a few other intrinsic parameters, I might be in.

A

antonio

This will be a great way to burn some of those Thanksgiving calories.

I'll check this thread in the early AM to see if anyone definitely plans on joining. I'm game for an 8 or 9 am start.

Ant

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom