11/15 Wawayanda Trail Work

bozizle

Figured I would let people over here know.

"Wawayanda State Park this Saturday 11/15/08. This work will be to start the clearing of the corridor from Double Pond over to Banker. We will only be cutting back the brush and trees in the area. Other dates on this project to follow. Park and meet at the Boathouse Parking lot at 8 am and ride to the work location.

Bring food, water and work gloves. Tools will be provided."

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks for the info Brad. Where did you get this from? I'd like to bring Jeff's TM sessions to light around here.

Also, are you going?

bozizle

Thanks for the info Brad. Where did you get this from? I'd like to bring Jeff's TM sessions to light around here.

Also, are you going?

I saw it on JORBA and figured I would move it over here. I would really like to get over there for a few hours min. on Saturday.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good deal! We should have team riders representing at all the TM sessions this weekend - Wawayanda, Chimney Rock, and Allaire.

MixMastaMM

Team Bulldog Rider
That NEWS feed thingy had that up over here this AM. XC123456712903897 had a good point in you can start on your 2009 Pay Dirt now. If you do 50 minutes of TM a month, you will have your 10 hours by October of next year.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Gotcha. I missed a bunch of posts this AM, they just rolled off and I never went back to read them.

You can get your 10 hours for 2009 before 2008 ends.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions