10 Days...

betta285

until an epic season of gravity riding will commence! Anyone else going to opening day, Sat. May 2nd, at Diablo?

Jim

betta285

Yeah the I was sweating the weather for a bit, and although it is too early to accurately predict, Saturday looks to be beautiful, but Sunday might see a bit of rain.

Jim

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
i'm not. wife is running a half marathon on sunday, and i got a CPA exam monday. i'm hoping to go end of may/early june.

ellbiddy

I guess none of you guys are racing waway on sunday :p. my hardware will be here Monday, if someone wants to carpool on saturday save some money on gas :p

Engignar

I was thinking the same thing! I want to get up there stat, but with the race I can't go on Saturday because I won't be able to move on Sunday.

sixseven

I am heading up Saturday for the day. Sunday going for a half day, all of this weather dependent.
This weekend is no good for carpooling, but I have room for one more in the coming weeks so anyone near Highland Park that wants a lift let me know and we can work it out.

dhsean

Plattekill is open this weekend. It's a longer haul but if your really jonesing the weather should be great. I will be racing Platty next weekend. If your up there stop by and have a beer. Light Blue Honda FIT.

mtn

Can't wait to go to diablo for my first time. Anyone know if its crowded early in the season? Less crowded in the week I persume. If it is then my friend and I will take a day off work.

sixseven

Can't wait to go to diablo for my first time. Anyone know if its crowded early in the season? Less crowded in the week I persume. If it is then my friend and I will take a day off work.

During the week its really nice. Race days on weekends are crowded but it doesn't make that much of a diff, the lift line moves pretty quickly.

FFT

Gay & Stuffy
Skip the open and diabloeen if your worried about a crowd, otherwise the place is wide open and the lift line is a great place to shoot the shit with other riders. It's not anything like snow sports, peeps are all cool while on line.

sixseven

I wanna go but all I got is a hardtail and no FF helmet or pads.

Oh well.

Hey I have a set of shin/knee pads, a flak jacket and helmet that I am not using. I am 5-9 and the jacket fits slightly big on me. The helmet is a medium I think. If you are interested I could snap some pics for you.

Top Bottom