10/6 - Chimney Rock 8:00 am

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'll be at Newman's Lane tomorrow at 8:00 am for roughly 2 hours. I'll do a 30 minute-ish warmup then keep a decent pace for 60-ish minutes, then top it off with another easy-ish 30. By "decent" I mean generally mid-pack sport class type pace. Not social gathering, per se. But the first and last 30 minutes should be more or less relaxed. Fred/ArmyOfNone may or may not join. He's been AWOL today so I don't know. I drive a red '96 Jetta, blue Stumpjumper. Most of you know who I am. I won't be in pink though.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fred/AON is joining as well. So we'll just make it a pair of decent paced loops and I'll stop back at the lot at 9:00 to grab my second bottle.

woody

Norm- Not sure what a 'decent pace' is for you these days, but I'll attempt to keep up with lap #2. I'll do a little warmup, then meet you back at the lot at 9.
If I'm slowing you down, just look back, flip me the bird and blast off. (But expect to find your car tires slashed when you get back to the lot.)

PS: I'll probably see ya Sunday at Ringwood too.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
That bird sailed a long time ago. Actually it's for the best for me. I think my season worked out better this way.

walter

Fourth Party
Get a load of all you silly speedy guys, speedin around like a bunch of silly speed freaks.

Have fun

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi Walter, welcome back.

I saw Scalpel6 replying before, but I guess he decided against it. Then it really would have been fast.

scalpel6

Norm,
I started to reply and then the kids went crazy :D

Sorry I can't make it today. The wife has me doing things all weekend.

Enjoy

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Next time. There should be plenty of group rides soon enough.

walter

Fourth Party
welcome back walter - where i my nudie pics? :D

Hey Steve, while the vacation was great, it's good to be home. I had about a zillion photo opps, but unfortunately, like at Sandy Hook, its the unattractive that choose to go half naked. I was stalking potential victims for you but was always let down. Mrs. walter commented several times, "what the hell are some women thinking?"

I hope norm and the crew brought the fog lights. I have to wait until 9 am to go pick up the dog, then its back on 2 wheels, yippey.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good ride today. ArmyOfFred and I did an hour then met Ben and Woody for another hour. We also met Dave & Adam, but it didn't work out for them.

With the dust bowl conditions most of these parks are in, early morning is really the best time to ride, when the dew on the leaves on the trail make the riding much less dusty and a bit more tacky.

ArmyOfNone

Walt!!! welcome back.

today was fun for sure. After norm made like a tree, we did about an hour or so more. 3 hours total for me at the rock. Ill dl the data later on.

Top Bottom