1 cup of white rice in one sitting. is this bad?

is dis okay?

• prolly not, gon die soon

• yes, keep eating it

• you shouldnt eat dat much white rice

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
I'm addicted to eating gobs of white rice. I can easily crush 1 cup of cooked white rice with dinner, with a piece of chicken and some veggies. is this okay for my health?

a gif for ur troubles
0OtrZZ0.gif

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It's not unhealthy per say. Rice is basically carbs you need for cycling, keep cycling and keep burnin carbs. Brown rice is more nutritious, it contains the grain and fiber which is the healthy stuff.

Watching your added sugar and processed food intake is more important then white rice intake. If you are concerned about healthy eating habits then back off on the cookies.

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
It's not unhealthy per say. Rice is basically carbs you need for cycling, keep cycling and keep burnin carbs. Brown rice is more nutritious, it contains the grain and fiber which is the healthy stuff.

Watching your added sugar and processed food intake is more important then white rice intake. If you are concerned about healthy eating habits then back off on the cookies.
I can’t nail a perfect brown rice in the pressure cooker, but the white rice I’ve NAILED.

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Have you tried those minute rice cups you nuke for one minute? Unfortunately I have and now I have a stack of them. Bean burrito with white rice in three minutes is heaven.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Have you tried those minute rice cups you nuke for one minute? Unfortunately I have and now I have a stack of them. Bean burrito with white rice in three minutes is heaven.
Wegmans or Trader Joe’s 3min microwave packs FTW. Cost 5 times as much and has 10 times more waste, but YOLO

Mountain Bike Mike

I eat the shit out of whire rice... so good..

Pro tip, make it in the instapot with chicken broth... no need to add butter or salt after that

Top Bottom