08 Scalpel

Glancing Aft

I picked up an '08 Cannondale catalog yesterday and I see they've redesigned the Scalpel for next year. I'm lusting it bad, 100 mm of rear travel now, yummm. Looks like I know what I'll be spending my money on after ski season.

ArmyOfNone

The whole '08 Cannondale line up is sick. I have had the catalogue for a while now and am still drooling. The tricked out f29er is what im feelin.

The scalpel is sweet, dont get me wrong. But 29er is the way to go.

Glancing Aft

I still need/want FS, so the scalpel is the way to go for me. Give me a 29er scalpel and then we'll be talking.

The whole '08 Cannondale line up is sick. I have had the catalogue for a while now and am still drooling. The tricked out f29er is what im feelin.

The scalpel is sweet, dont get me wrong. But 29er is the way to go.

J-Dro

Rumor has it that C'dale is testing a 29er Scalpel right now with plans to launch it next year.

clutch

Are there pictures anywhere? Can one still use two bottles on that frame?

Cheers,

Maurice

P5190565.jpg

Smile 2008 Scalpel prototype... some pictures!

http://picasaweb.google.com/guslotrainingsystem/Lugagnano2007CannondaleScalpel2008

Last edited:
P

pdm362

Scalpel 29er

Having a 29er fully suspended is a bit much dont you think? It would be nice to see but having wheels that roll over anything and then having 100mm of travel is just crazy.
The new scalpels are very nice and would only add to the great design of the bike.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Having a 29er fully suspended is a bit much dont you think? It would be nice to see but having wheels that roll over anything and then having 100mm of travel is just crazy.
The new scalpels are very nice and would only add to the great design of the bike.

Who knows, hard to say. Until you get a good subset of people racing with a FS 29er you won't get a lot of returns in. I'm seeing more and more people doing well with geared 29ers and suspension forks. But then like I've said before, Eatough rides a geared FS 26er, a Trek no less!

Top Bottom