08-24-08 Fun for ages 8 thru 36...

Wobbegong

Emily is such a good kid. She was the first person to ever skip down quite a few trails at Six Mile.

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Sweet!
What type of bike does she ride?

I was wondering what is the smallest size MTB available?

Lately I've seen a few kids out in the Woods (VT & Blue) The youngest one was 7yrs old!!!

Pretty neat to see them out there that young.

Wobbegong

Em is on a Haro Flightline 24" wheeler.

Haros kid bikes are sweet. I was at Halters one day when a little guy was picking up his bike with his dad. The little dude was so excited to get his bike. I thought it was the nicest looking little mountain bike.

BiknBen

elzoller said:
Sweet!
What type of bike does she ride?

I was wondering what is the smallest size MTB available?

She outgrew her Haro Flightline 20". She got that when she was 5 1/2. That bike is now waiting for my son. I am very happy with the Haro bikes.

It is official now. There are more kid's bikes in my house than adult bikes. :hmmm:

BiknBen

Wobbegong said:
I was at Halters one day when a little guy was picking up his bike with his dad. The little dude was so excited to get his bike.

I got one better. Emily was excited to take the box home and help me build it.

CIMG4303Small.jpg

CIMG4306Small.jpg

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
and she is one of the first kids to do TM at 6 mile, your raisin' em right, Ben.

newguy2k4

Haros kid bikes are sweet. I was at Halters one day when a little guy was picking up his bike with his dad. The little dude was so excited to get his bike. I thought it was the nicest looking little mountain bike.

Could have been me? I recently bought my son a black Haro from J... As for excitement, I know he was excited, but I was too!!!

He's been tearing it up on that bike - can't say enough good stuff about the fun we're having!

tommyjay

Not-So-Venerable Asshat
That is sooo cool!

Ben,

+1 for being such a cool dad
+1,000,000,000 to emily for being such a cool kid

As the super proud dad of a 9 month old girl, I am anxiously waiting to introduce her to the sport - first in a trailer on the canal path - and hopefully, later on her own wheels.

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
She's great! I just showed my son this video, now he wants to go. I guess I'll be out purchasing yet another bike this year. Maybe a Haro for Christmas for him.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions