08-24-08 Fun for ages 8 thru 36...

Emily is such a good kid. She was the first person to ever skip down quite a few trails at Six Mile.

Sweet!
What type of bike does she ride?

I was wondering what is the smallest size MTB available?

Lately I've seen a few kids out in the Woods (VT & Blue) The youngest one was 7yrs old!!!

Pretty neat to see them out there that young.

Em is on a Haro Flightline 24" wheeler.

Haros kid bikes are sweet. I was at Halters one day when a little guy was picking up his bike with his dad. The little dude was so excited to get his bike. I thought it was the nicest looking little mountain bike.

elzoller said:
Sweet!
What type of bike does she ride?

I was wondering what is the smallest size MTB available?

She outgrew her Haro Flightline 20". She got that when she was 5 1/2. That bike is now waiting for my son. I am very happy with the Haro bikes.

It is official now. There are more kid's bikes in my house than adult bikes. :hmmm:

Wobbegong said:
I was at Halters one day when a little guy was picking up his bike with his dad. The little dude was so excited to get his bike.

I got one better. Emily was excited to take the box home and help me build it.

CIMG4303Small.jpg

CIMG4306Small.jpg

and she is one of the first kids to do TM at 6 mile, your raisin' em right, Ben.

Haros kid bikes are sweet. I was at Halters one day when a little guy was picking up his bike with his dad. The little dude was so excited to get his bike. I thought it was the nicest looking little mountain bike.

Could have been me? I recently bought my son a black Haro from J... As for excitement, I know he was excited, but I was too!!!

He's been tearing it up on that bike - can't say enough good stuff about the fun we're having!

That is sooo cool!

Ben,

+1 for being such a cool dad
+1,000,000,000 to emily for being such a cool kid

As the super proud dad of a 9 month old girl, I am anxiously waiting to introduce her to the sport - first in a trailer on the canal path - and hopefully, later on her own wheels.

She's great! I just showed my son this video, now he wants to go. I guess I'll be out purchasing yet another bike this year. Maybe a Haro for Christmas for him.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions