Nassau Trail conditions

phillychris498

I can confirm that Nassau is flawless, not a single mud puddle in sight and even some sandiness around the park. I had a nostalgic ride there today... Nassau is where I first started mountain biking when I was 14, and I hadn't done a ride there in a few years. Covered almost the whole park, and found that Thatcher and the crew over there is scratching out a new section on springside!

phillychris498

New gap jump! Better than mtn creek...
E14CB6BD-3ED9-45A2-BF3A-8EFE71AB2E2B.jpeg

phillychris498

There are still the messages stating that the trails are closed; I checked before coming with a friend of mine who I saw rode there yesterday, and he said the Hunterdon Havoc team had gone out and checked/groomed the trails on Friday for riding this weekend. Id understand if Thatcher and Jeff wanna keep the closed signs up for this forecasted week of wet though.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
So now it's reported as closed again, I'm assuming because of my question.

This is a great solution. :(

Robin

@GSTim I'll take ownership on the most recent TF update.

I was made TF admin for Nassau earlier this year - and before all went down with the world, I updated Nassau as "closed". Honestly with all that has been going on (and me not riding trails), I haven't been on TF to check. I didn't know that others who ride can over ride conditions/what I originally posted. So those conditions you saw this morning were from people uploading their data.

I can't tell you not to ride there - I just check the Nassau FB page. And as of today, it's not "officially" open. Take it as you want. I get where you are coming from though. I'm just a messenger.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions