Tuesday Fight Club

Unfortunately, I'm out for tonight. I had an unwanted guest last night as a tree decided it was time to crash into my house.....literally. Hope some still get out and enjoy the snow.

Unfortunately, I'm out for tonight. I had an unwanted guest last night as a tree decided it was time to crash into my house.....literally. Hope some still get out and enjoy the snow.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully only material damage. Still a big PITA...as much as I love snow every time there's a storm I can't help worry, any of the several trees around my house would squash it in case it decided to fall. Good luck sorting out this issue.

That stinks. Im out as well....clean up issues of my own. Granted not as bad as yours.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that. Hopefully only material damage. Still a big PITA...as much as I love snow every time there's a storm I can't help worry, any of the several trees around my house would squash it in case it decided to fall. Good luck sorting out this issue.

That stinks. Im out as well....clean up issues of my own. Granted not as bad as yours.

Thanks guys. No one was hurt, thankfully. My back deck was leveled and some damage to the roof.

Full disclosure....a little pee came out when it came crashing down.

If you’ll wait for me I may try to join a few of these this year. Used to play soccer but I retired and need a replacement

HEY WHAT'S TH Ooops caps lock

what's the ride like?
how many candlepower minimum should my lantern be?
if i bonk who carries out my bike?
will someone carry me too?
what tools?

Out, there's an accident on 80w doubling trip time
Boo

Success, we kept a steady flow and lights came on about 20 minutes into ride. Solid ride, will increase length as we go and dip into the otherside that will not be spoken. I also will have a couple private message location starts up my sleeve, still public but secrete kind like the same but different :)
20201006_184936.jpg
20201006_202309.jpg
Screenshot_20201006-214810_Trailforks.jpg

Hoping to fit this in pending tomorrow weather throughout the day. Should be good if it does clear up mid morning. Stay tuned...

not going to make it tonight...turns out i need my back wheel needs to be trued...its rubbing just a bit. well more then just a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom