Tuesday Fight Club

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@JimN, could start riding at 3:30 and loop around for us

I might have done that the one time I made it out last year for this ride.

For science.. @JimN see this is florham park to pub 199 in rush hour traffic it ain't so bad

Getting to the 7-11 for a 6pm start is a pain in the ass. You guys don't understand how much I dislike driving more than I have to, especially in traffic. Sure it's doable, but I can also just leave my house at 4:30pm and be at Wildcat like 4:45-4:50pm and be home by 7 with a happier wife.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod

Getting to the 7-11 for a 6pm start is a pain in the ass. You guys don't understand how much I dislike driving more than I have to, especially in traffic. Sure it's doable, but I can also just leave my house at 4:30pm and be at Wildcat like 4:45-4:50pm and be home by 7 with a happier wife.

I understand I'm just forced to do it that's why my next car will have auto pilot.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's

My same reason for not doing any Wildcats, why bother when I have all this mooch stuff and i am lazy. One day also you want less wife and more riding, give her a kid usually works :)
But that's a double edge sword that can backfire, plus they become teens.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm in bed will you snuggle me
tenor-5.gif

Fat Trout

I hear ya. I'd like to do the Wildcat Wed ride but coming from as far West as I start from work getting there by 5:30 just doesn't pan out.

Top Bottom