“The” Golden Trail

I was trying to plan my next route and there’s one trailer haven’t ridden yet and that’s the “The” Golden Trail. I am trying to figure out which direction is it meant to be ridden. Should I start from the Main entrance and go towards the fire tower or should I ride it the opposite direction?

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Either direction is fun, but I prefer starting from the east side heading west. Oh yeah....Happy Birthday!!!

1589291733773.png

xc62701

I always ride it East to West because that's usually the direction I'm going. I've never actually ridden it the other way. I usually go E to W and then take a left and a left at the end and link to the very top of meisterburger and go down that or back across the ridge over towards the tower.

jackx

I used to always go West to East, but lately I usually go East to West it seems, then to the Golden Trail extension and on to Blue, which links you up to Pots 'n Pans or the newTally Ho if you want to go downhill.

Happy Birthday

Forward sounds good. Thanks everyone I just didn’t know if their was a preferred direction on that trail. I just recently started exploring that side of the park again and have been finding some really fun trails. (new TH is amazing)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions