¿ ¿ Anyone have a 200mm brake rotor ? ?

w_b

$30 for 2 u pickup in Highland Park. DM me.

Edit : these are 203, probably what u meant

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
$30 for 2 u pickup in Highland Park. DM me.

Edit : these are 203, probably what u meant
Thanks but Shimano 203 rotors will not line up properly with my SRAM caliber. The 3mm makes a difference. Pads wear out unevenly.

Also to be more specific... I have two sets of wheels and plan to swap between regular trail riding and park riding hoops. I know I can add a few washer to make the 203 rotors work but don’t want to have to make adjustments every time I swap wheels. Thanks for the offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: w_b

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Thanks but Shimano 203 rotors will not line up properly with my SRAM caliber. The 3mm makes a difference. Pads wear out unevenly.

Also to be more specific... I have two sets of wheels and plan to swap between regular trail riding and park riding hoops. I know I can add a few washer to make the 203 rotors work but don’t want to have to make adjustments every time I swap wheels. Thanks for the offer.
You just need to make an adjustment once to have both rotors in the same place on both wheelsets. Should be a simple washer to make it work.

Last edited:

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
You just need to make an adjustment once to have both rotors in the same place on both wheelsets. Should be a simply washer to make it work.
🧐 2+3 = 4

I’m not getting what you’re saying. Besides Highland Prk is over an hour away so it’s not going to work either way.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
🧐 2+3 = 4

I’m not getting what you’re saying. Besides Highland Prk is over an hour away so it’s not going to work either way.
I think he means that if you leave the caliper adjusted for the 200mm the 203mm will just extend 1.5mm past the pads, so they shouldn't wear the pads unevenly. In theory makes sense, but I admit I never tried it.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
are you just trying to avoid paying full price? bc it doesnt seem like anyone here has extras at this point, and jenson has em in stock ready to ship if time is an issue.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I might have an older avid set of 200 or maybe there 203 or whatever if I can find them you can have them

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
are you just trying to avoid paying full price? bc it doesnt seem like anyone here has extras at this point, and jenson has em in stock ready to ship if time is an issue.
Yes. I'm trying to avoid paying $50. Already spent too much on this "spare" wheel set. 😬

Top Bottom