Bike N Gear
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Gary,
    Recently I have been working down the shore with my Uncle demoing houses that have been destroyed from Sandy. People are throwing everything out. I garbage picked a Cannondale Silk PAth 500 out of the trash to tinker around with. I put a new bottom bracket, chain, cassette and cranks on from parts I had laying around. The head shock needs to be re greased at the very minimum. What would something like that cost for you to do? I really don't need this bike so I don't know if ill even do it if its to expensive. I need the gears adjusted too. Let me know when you get a chance.
    Thanks,
    John Corigliano
    Hey Gary. Love the Thule rack I bought yesterday. Problem is it doesn't fit my car for two reasons. One is the cables don't fit into the top of the hatchback to fasten the rack. The second is rubber protection isn't long enough to protect the rear spoiler. I'll have to come back tomorrow. I think I'm going to have a problem getting a rack that doesn't go on the roof of the car. Bummed.
    See you tomorrow,
    John
    Shop is in Somerset. 1695 Amwell rd. Off of 287 exit 10. I'm in tomorrow & fri 10-7, Sat 10-5. You can call me tomorrow at the shop 732-873-0212. I might have more than one tire...plenty of 24" dh tubes also. Gary
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom