Glenlivet12
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can find all the info about the series rules and etc. at http://www.h2hrace.com/ There is a link there to bikereg where you preregister for the races at. Sweet on the 5k my wife runs those and really enjoys them. Good luck with it if you have anymore questions about the races let me know be glad to help.
    You would be best to join the KSVP race! Great race to get started on. You will do fine! I found that nothing prepares you for knowing what kind of condition you need to be in like actually doing it. If you do KSVP then you 2 months to get ready for the next one!
    Bill,
    Now that you've seen what the H2H is like when are you going to join us out on the course? You definitely could do it.
    Yes then, I think so. I just started riding Allaire again, and have been there maybe 5 times in the last 2 months or so. We'll have to get together for a ride sometime. I did Allaire and Hartshorne toaday. Just seems like it takes half of forever to get to Hartshorne from Hightstown! Wasn't so bad from Allaire though.
    It was great to meet you and Lisa! We should try to get together and ride Six Mile soon. Hopefully I'll see you both next Tuesday.
    : ) Katie
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom