M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I finally made it to fiddlers elbow. That is a crazy climb. The road was wet and my tire kept slipping. I rode over on weds. and climbed a bunch of the big hills in that area. From my house I ended up with about 90 miles. Cant ride this weekend but i want to do that hill loop you have.

Dan
    maurice,

looks like warm weather for exterior painting on Weds or Thurs. If you want me to do the front porch area let me know because i will need to wash the area first on tuesday.
    Hey Maurice,

looks like you may be able to get a free pair of wheels

This notice is addressed to users of R-SYS front wheels.

Mavic has identified that the carbon tubular spokes of the R-SYS front wheel may break during use in certain circumstances

All models of Mavic R-SYS front wheels are concerned (R-SYS, R-SYS test, R-SYS Premium), whether purchased separately or as part of a bicycle. The wheels must no longer be used.

Consumers should immediately return their front wheel to a Mavic dealer; and a new upgraded R-SYS front wheel will be delivered free of charge. This exchange will start from 31st of March 2009. Until this date, and to facilitate the continued use of your bicycle, Mavic will offer a set of Aksium wheel that customers will keep after they have received the replacement R-SYS front wheel.

For any further question, please ask your Mavic Dealer,

for USA and Canada: 1-800-664-9228
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom