southernerinnj
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Not too sure how much riding your able to do but about 2 hours south of where you live there are some great trails called issaqueena lake or something like that. When I go down to my grandparents(they live in belton sc) this spring we should get together for a ride.
    Hey man regret to say I don't see myself getting there at 6....I tried but work took the cake...if you still want the light I can leave it at the shop...I will see you there but I'm leaving at 8pm from the lot...sorry
    Hey man regret to say I don't see myself getting there at 6....I tried but work took the cake...if you still want the light I can leave it at the shop...I will see you there but I'm leaving at 8pm from the lot...sorry
    Dude that sucks that they are relocating so soon not that we did not know it was coming.listen if you need anything call me 732-558-2008 and we need to ride before you split for sure.
    Can you ride mercer today...I can't pull messages on my cell so text me if you want to ride...732 713 9072
    Hey Brandon - quick question. On the last ride out to MCP we hit a few trails specifically the one with the logs toward the end. What section is this (red, blue)? Also, while riding I did not see any specific trail markers. How do you navigate the trails at the park - is there a jedi trick? I ask becuase a number of the trails seemed to connect and I can see easily going in circle or getting lost. Thanks.
    Right - typo on my part. Thanks. Hopefully the weather will hold up, but does not look good (just checked online). If it is canceled this week do you plan on rescheduling for next week?
    Thanks - I don't think this weekend will work. I will certainly check out the jobra site and see when I can try to assist. I will see you on Sunday. Certainly looking forward to it.
    I wanted to touch base with you about the beginner ride this weekend. I would love to attend and was planning on helping a bit with TM, but due to work schedule I need to take off a bit early and will not be able to help with TM. I wanted to check if it would still be OK to tag along on the ride. I didn't want to bail on you - as it seemed kind of lame to joint the ride and skip out on TM. Let me know and hopefully I can help out next time.
    I agree the best way to find out how unprepared I might be is to actually race. I think the race is this weekend though isn't it? If I wasn't busy I would, I'm running the 5K at Hartshorne on Sunday, my first foot race! Maybe I'll enter the race after KSVP. Where can I find a run down of the race schedule and sign up?
    LoL, I was talking to Mare about it. She was trying to get us to register for the Kittatiny race! I think I am eventually going to sign up for one. It looks like a lot of fun and the whole atmosphere was great. I think I need to condition a bit more, I've never rode a trail as if I was racing its always been at a leisurely pace. Hopefully soon I'll get in on one!
    I actually was not in nearly the hurry I usually am in! (Hey it was father's day ya know) You should have definitely introduced yourself as it is always great to put a face to a screen name. Let's make sure we meet at LM on the 5th if you are going. Just FYI I am the only guy around with a white Orbea (especially in an mtbnj kit....)
    You were worried that YOU were slowing us down??? Did you see what I was trying to pedal around? lol
    I guess to get there is 1 to 287N for you? If so I could meet you anywhere on Rt. 1 that works for you & Dustin. Leaning towards doing this although getting up Sunday morning is gonna SUCK!
    hi. i saw yer post the other day to ride at Mercer. I live close to Mercer (Hamilton) and love it and i do get offended if people put it down BUT anyway i was going to try to squeeze a ride in tomorrow (saturday) morning. Interested? If so, email me back at jjdewan@gmail.com, i check that more often at work then this site. Do you work in the Princeton area?
    take care, jim aka dirty bert
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom