Any local places services fox suspension on site and quickly?

bergsnj

Anyone in the north jersey area service suspension stuff on site with quick turn around? I want to have my Fox X2 shock serviced locally and quickly. Otherwise i'll send it to Fox as usual. Takes a bout a week if I send it in, maybe there is a local guy that can do it in a day or two?

serviceguy

Subscribed. I'm interested in a combo service of a 36 fork and Transfer seatpost. I suspect many $$$ and Swedish fish...

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
1593545555295.png

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
FWIW, Fox factory service is super fast right now, had my dpx2 back in a week including shipping to and from and my transfer was 10 days around New Years. If you are talking about servicing the grip or fit dampeners, it is worth the cost, but if just air service, probably not.
obvious fork will be more to ship.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I’m in the same boat but Rockshox... My shock I crying for service but its all I got right now. I’ve actually had an eye out for a new take off I can snatch up cheap just so I don’t miss a week of riding lol.

xrjx

I’m in the same boat but Rockshox... My shock I crying for service but its all I got right now. I’ve actually had an eye out for a new take off I can snatch up cheap just so I don’t miss a week of riding lol.

i just sent out my pike to Squish Dynamics out of Oregon.. Andy, the proprietor, used to be a tech ambassador for SRAM and really knows his shit. He turned around my pike literally the day he received it - just give him a ring and he'll work around your schedule. i have about 30 miles on my rebuilt fork and it feels better than it ever did (could be partially attributed to the upgraded airspring he put in).

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i just sent out my pike to Squish Dynamics out of Oregon.. Andy, the proprietor, used to be a tech ambassador for SRAM and really knows his shit. He turned around my pike literally the day he received it - just give him a ring and he'll work around your schedule. i have about 30 miles on my rebuilt fork and it feels better than it ever did (could be partially attributed to the upgraded airspring he put in).
Sweet... I’ll check them out.

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I do the same honestly.. especially mid season. You always win when you send the stuff back to Fox or RS as they often warranty or upgrade samll parts at no charge.

Sent in leaky shock to Fox, complained about it leaking from new. I tried new seals. Sent it into Fox for normal service.

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever, will not admit there's a leak, it's way past warranty. However we do notice the finishing isn't nice on your air can, we'll give you a new one." Get it back, no more leaking.

That being said, seals on a rear shock are EASY.

Dingo

Sent in leaky shock to Fox, complained about it leaking from new. I tried new seals. Sent it into Fox for normal service.

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong with it whatsoever, will not admit there's a leak, it's way past warranty. However we do notice the finishing isn't nice on your air can, we'll give you a new one." Get it back, no more leaking.

That being said, seals on a rear shock are EASY.
Seals on forks are easy too.

Dingo

They are, although I think some are challenging to install without the correct seal driver tool. I know I had a very hard time with the more recent Fox 40 seals until purchasing the correct tool.
I needed the seal tool for my 34. It cost less then paying for someone else to do it, and no down time. Plus the next time I'm ready. Oh and all the new friends you will acquire...

ebarker9

I did the PVC thing for a 32 and a 36 but I could not anything to work well with the 40 seals. Piece of cake with the Fox tool.

Dingo

I did the PVC thing for a 32 and a 36 but I could not anything to work well with the 40 seals. Piece of cake with the Fox tool.
Those no-lip seals are a little tricky, tool makes it easy, and the guide part keeps it straight.

Top Bottom