This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Mahnken

liong71er

from my observation,thing are starting to eased a little in my country,although public protocol is still enforced but not really tight,i can walking around without mask on,and no social distancing shit going on
it's pretty normal,except now more peoples wearing mask (even before Covid breakout peoples here already wearing mask daily when riding motorcycle because of air pollution is bad in indonesia)

i go biking with group some wearing mask some don't and we don't mind that or we just use common sense if you're feeling unwell then don't go out or exercise,
also if i see someone looks like unwell,i stirred clear from it.
it's pretty normal here,businesses open mostly restaurants,market is open

except school,wich is still closed
mall is still closed
we pretty much can roam freely
but,there's also limited congregations in Religious gathering

you guys are Fked now,..
those protesters spreading it out of control
no social Fing distance anymore
since majority population in the states are rich they got alot to lose..

herw,we got nothing to lose,except life?

so,it's normal here
i'm personally not scare of this shit
i still biking anywhere and anywho i wanted
heck,,my life already ruins anyway??

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
With the protests... looks like CV19 kinda faded in the background but looks like its on the rise again?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Let me know when it stopped rising?

View attachment 131187
Out of sight out of mind?
Gonna go ride....

Patrick

Staff member
Is Deepwater Horizon capped yet?
What about the unexplained acceleration that toyota was experiencing?
Portable chemical weapons factories in Iraq?

Patrick

Staff member
14 states just had their highest-ever 7-day average of coronavirus cases:

Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Florida, Kentucky, New Mexico, North Carolina, Mississippi, Oregon, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and Utah.

[/URL]

take a look at the second tab - counts are colored green if they are below the average to the right.
I have last 7, previous 7, last 21

I think the numbers are on the small side, other than california.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Isn't the real question: "Are the hospitals overwhelmed and unable to care for the positive cases?" If not, then what is the issue? If you are concerned, stay home until we get the vaccine. Done.

Reactions: don

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Isn't the real question: "Are the hospitals overwhelmed and unable to care for the positive cases?" If not, then what is the issue? If you are concerned, stay home until we get the vaccine. Done.
My question is... are we heading towards another lock down due to the health system. What happens to the economy then? Have we adjusted enuff in the pandemic era for our economy to survive if there is a 2nd or a 3rd wave?

Santapez

Team MTBNJ Halter's
My question is... are we heading towards another lock down due to the health system. What happens to the economy then? Have we adjusted enuff in the pandemic era for our economy to survive if there is a 2nd or a 3rd wave?

What Paul is saying, is what doesn't seem to be addressed. And now that we're past the health care system being overwhelmed, why are we on such lockdown?

What isn't being said is the # of cases where the health care system would max out. If we're trying to prevent deaths from an overwhelmed healthcare system, each state/area should have that # as a target to stay under with a safety margin.

Instead we're hearing a bit more about shock #s, such as when a state fully opens they have the "Highest" cases they've had, but with no info on how it's relevant.

Patrick

Staff member
What Paul is saying, is what doesn't seem to be addressed. And now that we're past the health care system being overwhelmed, why are we on such lockdown?

What isn't being said is the # of cases where the health care system would max out. If we're trying to prevent deaths from an overwhelmed healthcare system, each state/area should have that # as a target to stay under with a safety margin.

Instead we're hearing a bit more about shock #s, such as when a state fully opens they have the "Highest" cases they've had, but with no info on how it's relevant.

we'll need to monitor, but it does seem like deaths-per-case is going down.

So i'll speculate that
- we are getting better at protecting the at-risk groups
- at-risk individuals are taking precautions
- treatment protocols are improving

On the flip-side of that - places with low numbers are seeing growth.
- perhaps being more cavalier with masks and distancing
- hi-risk gatherings (seems singing is a no-no)
- FTS

Somewhere between July 4 and 15, we should have a good idea about the success of our modified behaviors.

Top Bottom