Dickerson Mine Preserve Conditions

Parked at stand alone lot; rather than the beach to give the locals some space; thanks for nothing Mr. Slacky. Don’t ponder a career as an ambassador.

Super fun trails; had a blast. Real gem for a local riding spot. It is clear how much love has gone into creating that network.

Parked at stand alone lot; rather than the beach to give the locals some space; thanks for nothing Mr. Slacky. Don’t ponder a career as an ambassador.

Super fun trails; had a blast. Real gem for a local riding spot. It is clear how much love has gone into creating that network.

Lol I meant to post the location but that was on my clip board from an earlier post

Thanks. The cop car in the beach lot helped make the decision ?

Super fun. I really like those trails; I will be back the next time I am in the area.

Thanks. The cop car in the beach lot helped make the decision ?

Super fun. I really like those trails; I will be back the next time I am in the area.

Depending on where you are driving from...Gravel lot is good from 46, if you are on route 10 park at Martys and ride up the fire road or across the street from the DMV on canfield

Looks like someone has blocked off a few of the "shortcuts" with some decent size obstacles. Kudos! It's a good start.

Parking is easy. Just park at the giant beach lot at the end of the same road as Marty's. A cop in the lot should not discourage you from parking there. You can go up orange if you like tech or cut through the Marty's and adjoining strip mall lot and climb up the dirt road.

Even after Friday’s rain, The Mine was in overall good shape and definitely rideable.
Also, enjoyed the extension and improvements on the new rough trial. Good stuff!!

If you mean on blue...im glad they stayed put...they were heavy
I noticed the block off of the short cut around the big rock garden on blue. Some of my riding buddies would always take the short cut rather than ride the garden. They of course were appropriately mocked. On Saturday they were forced to ride it, and guess what? not so bad if you stay straight with some speed!

1591018877845.jpeg

I was really impressed with the trails last time I was there and am thinking about riding tomorrow, but i'm not sure how well these trails drain. Are they going to be rideable tomorrow afternoon after the rain that came through today?

I was really impressed with the trails last time I was there and am thinking about riding tomorrow, but i'm not sure how well these trails drain. Are they going to be rideable tomorrow afternoon after the rain that came through today?
The trail east of yellow may be a little damp in spots but overall dm is solid

Need to stop using text to speech

Last edited:
I went earlier today and can confirm that the trails were in great shape! Only signs of water were a couple little soft areas in some of the corners and then some active drainage on the access trail from Marty's.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions