OOS MOGA

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Anyone order anything from overseas?
DHL Tracking shows that the label has been created but not picked up for 2 days.
Contacted the seller and they claim the pkg has been released to DHL but due to CV19, DHL has not been updating their website. I totally get it and fully understand if this is the case but I have worked with DHL thru my job and this seem unusual. Of course we are not living in normal times. Eh... I guess I'm just being an anxious prick.

If you don't get if call your CC company and get your money back I order shit and sit on my hands at 30 days I do a charge back

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
DHL Tracking shows that the label has been created but not picked up for 2 days.
Contacted the seller and they claim the pkg has been released to DHL but due to CV19, DHL has not been updating their website. I totally get it and fully understand if this is the case but I have worked with DHL thru my job and this seem unusual. Of course we are not living in normal times. Eh... I guess I'm just being an anxious prick.

The Rimpact inserts that I ordered from the UK mid March...Arrived yesterday. The last update from Royal Mail was April 8th...... Just Say’n.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
The Rimpact inserts that I ordered from the UK mid March...Arrived yesterday. The last update from Royal Mail was April 8th...... Just Say’n.
There was an option to go Royal for $13 or DHL for $26. Went the DHL route thinking less chance of what you mentioned happening.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
It is in the nowhere zone. If you call, they are going to tell you to wait two weeks anyway.
Panic not - it will arrive!
Woo... DHL updated. Its still in COO but estimating delivery Friday which is not bad considering rain rest of the week. I guess 6mr will have to wait.

Mr. E Man

I ordered bunch of stuff on Amazon last week. It says it's delivering on June 20th. :rolleyes:

serviceguy

I recently ordered from CRC, it took 3 days to my door.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I recently ordered from CRC, it took 3 days to my door.
This going to take days...
Screen Shot 2020-05-27 at 2.17.51 PM.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Uh, I may have a direct relationship to Manfredonia......
could go off at any time!

i'm trying to stay up to midnight in an attempt not to wake up at 3:00....

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I had some things delivered DHL (Europe) without a hitch. But lightbicycle has given me a good run of patience. The out right lies is what's pissing me off. I should post every excuse I have been given. Like 3 days to sand the rim ?. In the end as it was initially labeled in my original order that the rim was in stock here on this continent and would arrive in 7-10 days. We are now day 63 with a supposed deliver date 5/29 from Canada.

Next is a stupid match maker shifter brake clamp that's been sitting in transit from bikeinn (Netherlands) for 3 weeks after email it has been shipped. 3 emails later requesting updates, crickets. Though they been kind to dump their spam in my box.

In other words shit is hit or miss ?

Top Bottom