Jungle Habitat Conditions

tmcmtb

I found a pair of Fiskar pruners on Fish today, if you lost them or know who did let me know, I'll keep them safe until the rightful owner claims them.

V-Dub

Just a heads up, our friendly neighborhood bears are ripping up some of the rock armoring looking for snacks particularly on Otterslide. I made it passable but we'll get back in there soon to fix it

tmcmtb

I saw that and thought sabotage
Just a heads up, our friendly neighborhood bears are ripping up some of the rock armoring looking for snacks particularly on Otterslide. I made it passable but we'll get back in there soon to fix it

Attachments

• 20200615_171012.jpg
    20200615_171012.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 255

tmcmtb

How do we get those back to you? I'm going to be riding Sterling tomorrow around 5 PM (6/23) from caretakers lot, if you are in the neighborhood.

xrjx

Is it a bear or an jackass?

i think this section was just repaired after human was given the benefit of the doubt and blame was placed on bear. seems likely that someone doesn't want mtb on this particular trail for some reason

V-Dub

It's fine now or at least easily passable, we'll fix it back up sometime soon when it's not 95 degrees and the horse flies have all gone to hell

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions