Will we have a season?

chemgirl

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Blue opens tomorrow, Highland next weekend and Thunder the following. Staying hopeful!! Those of us with season passes to Creek are not going to get any sort of refund. Let's just be thankful if they get to open......it is NJ after all.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
if you’re going to Highlands, and I’m sure it will be the same at others, make sure you reserve a day pass online. They are going to be limiting capacity and that’s a long drive to just get turned away!

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Blue this weekend is just for season pass holders (no date for non pass holders yet). And I have not heard anything for thunder yet. But yes creek june 6 with season pass holders on the 4th and 5th as well. Dylan and I will be there friday the 5th

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200522-223156_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20200522-223156_Instagram.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 151

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Funny enough thunder posted yesterday on Facebook but still not on insta. Weird. May 30 opening for season pass holders and june 5 for all. I care less now knowing creek will be open, but still good to see.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1590241722004.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590241722004.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 158

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Anyone planning on racing this year? I had big ambitions of diving head first into Enduro this season...then COVID happened and I thought everything was off. It's looking like a handful of races are either back on or being rescheduled to the fall. I just added 3 MASS events to my calendar, and tomorrow I'm gonna jump on the Thursday Night Race League scene at Creek. I haven't necessarily been "training" since I thought everything canceled, but I'm in the best shape I've been in years. I'm healthy n sober and I wanna go fast. Maybe I should start my own thread....this might be an interesting shit show.

Robin

I was planning on doing some fall enduros - they were on the schedule pre-COVID so I'm hoping they still pan out. I haven't checked the MASS website for updates. As for training....that ended in 2017 for me. I just ride my bike now.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I hadn't really checked any schedules till now since I basically gave up on this season. Looks like most of ESC is still on as well.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Good luck that's a lot of people tell us how ya did
Thanks....no clue how I ranked up. I had to bounce so I gotta wait for them to post the times online. I don’t think they were prepared for that kind of turnout. Hopefully it thins out a little over the next weeks.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pictures like that was one of the main reasons I quit racing. Every time I start to miss it, I think about all the waiting around...
If it stays like this I’ll probably just line up early and go all out on one run. Last night I was actually like the 5th or 6th person to drop in, but I held back on the first lap thinking I’d put down a smooth one first and go balls out on the second run. Could have just thrown the heat early and then ride other trails for 2 hours ?‍♂️

Top Bottom