The Social Distancing in Isolation Contest & Never-ending Peter Pan Positivity Parlay

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
4/5

I woke up feeling like garbage today. I convinced myself that a ride was a good idea and headed over to Dickerson. It was not a good idea. When I decided to bail I felt so weak that I was actually worried about making it back down to my car in one piece. This is not a good time to be getting sick ?
1586130176691.png

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
4/5
Hit ShopRite early, picked up a bunch of groceries then drove to Queens to stock up my mom. Her local supermarket closed unexpectedly. What’s still open is low on items. Also got her an iPhone and gave a quick tutorial on FaceTime so she can chat with the kids.

Came home grilled up lunch then did 4 hours of yard work.

7F0F7BC3-7530-488C-AA13-65575788F8D3.jpeg

ekuhn

Since I'm in the essential category, steady moving during the week with no extra time. Been busy with tons of stuff around the house and no fun pics. Was my fiance's birthday yesterday. She's been in isolation since school was closed and tried to get out as much as possible. Went for a small walk around Otto's 'cause Sourlands was SLAMMED then celebrated with some fireworks.

IMG_1093.jpeg

IMG_1103.JPG

ekuhn

4/4
Rode to Newark. There were way too many people out there. The police were making sure that cars didn't park and people don't get out, but there were a ton of people. This was a pretty good ride.

https://strava.app.link/j5mL8Nqbq5

View attachment 124249View attachment 124250View attachment 124251View attachment 124252View attachment 124253View attachment 124254

The Archdiocese is an outstanding piece of architecture and its even crazier that its in the heart of the hood.

Newark Officers come through the strip mall parking lot next door like 6 times a day telling people to keep moving and go home. Mostly just the street pharmacists hanging out in the parking lot trying to keep business afloat.

iman29

Getting ready for my morning daily work meeting with a mega cup of tea cause I am tired from 63 miles yesterday.

Many moons ago when I was a couch potato and 300 lbs my wife got me this mug because I used to spend Sunday’s watching NASCAR with my now 20 year old son.

I could not even imagine sitting on the recliner on a sunny Sunday afternoon for 3-4 hours doing that but I still love this mug.

Meantime said 20 year old is making progress on that puzzle. Every now and then I add a few pieces then pretend I hid the ones he can’t find.

17EDD952-7E13-4F88-ADE1-9B233A54DA71.jpeg
291AFA06-31F0-4A01-AECF-DFFF70EB5FB0.jpeg

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Getting ready for my morning daily work meeting with a mega cup of tea cause I am tired from 63 miles yesterday.

Many moons ago when I was a couch potato and 300 lbs my wife got me this mug because I used to spend Sunday’s watching NASCAR with my now 20 year old son.

I could not even imagine sitting on the recliner on a sunny Sunday afternoon for 3-4 hours doing that but I still love this mug.

Meantime said 20 year old is making progress on that puzzle. Every now and then I add a few pieces then pretend I hid the ones he can’t find.

View attachment 124472View attachment 124473

Nice! If you REALLY wanna mess with him.....sprinkle some LEGO’s on the floor and let HIM step on them w/out shoes for a change. Yeah, it’s been like a decade....but.....

#MyFeetRemember

Top Bottom