This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Same haircut for the last 25 years. I did pick up a new electric
on recommendation from a friend - works well if i use it every day..

1586094912942.png

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Same haircut for the last 25 years. I did pick up a new electric
on recommendation from a friend - works well if i use it every day..

View attachment 124322
Shaver... rogaine.... :D

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is an example why this state elected officials blow!

TRENTON, N.J. – Only 17 of 21 New Jersey counties will receive some of the $82,202,575 in grants coming to the Garden State from the federal government to combat COVID-19.

Senators Bob Menendez and Cory Booker announced the breakdown of New Jersey’s share of the $2 trillion federal stimulus package’s first wave. Local governments in Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon and Salem counties all came up empty.

?What a surprise eh?

Menendez. “And we cut a whole lot of red tape in this bill so that local leaders can immediately put these dollars to work in the fight against COVID-19, whether it’s keeping our health departments fully staffed or retrofitting facilities for testing or providing grants to struggling businesses and non-profits.”

?Just waiting to see the headlines of the padded corruption 2 years from now ?

The excluded New Jersey counties – all of whom have Republican freeholder boards – combine for 532 positive COVID-19 cases and 13 deaths as of Friday afternoon, approximately the same amount of cases as the entire state of New Mexico (534 cases and 10 deaths) and more cases than 12 other entire U.S. states.

Meanwhile, deeply-Democratic Camden County (which has 406 positive results and 7 deaths) and three municipalities inside its borders (Camden, Cherry Hill and Gloucester Township) are splitting $5,026,517.

? why I am not surprised these corrupt elective leaders of this state to continue partisanship politics even in crisis, I find blatantly awful and disgusting.?

Sorry for the political rant as I dont like to share my opinions but when I see garbage can like this it needs to be kicked over.

Fat Trout

I was in the same situation. So my wife gave it her best shot but it wasn't going well. My attempts to "fix" it just made it worse. Yes, I am taking responsibility...

Now I be like...
View attachment 124321
Ive been cutting my own hair in the mirror for a long time now. Cheap and easy. My wife asked me once why i started doing that. I said its free plus i really dont care how it looks because im married and im never getting married again. Her reaction was great and fortunately im still alive to talk about it.

Monkey Soup

Angry Wanker

TRENTON, N.J. – Only 17 of 21 New Jersey counties will receive some of the $82,202,575 in grants coming to the Garden State from the federal government to combat COVID-19.

Senators Bob Menendez and Cory Booker announced the breakdown of New Jersey’s share of the $2 trillion federal stimulus package’s first wave. Local governments in Sussex, Warren, Hunterdon and Salem counties all came up empty.

?What a surprise eh?

Menendez. “And we cut a whole lot of red tape in this bill so that local leaders can immediately put these dollars to work in the fight against COVID-19, whether it’s keeping our health departments fully staffed or retrofitting facilities for testing or providing grants to struggling businesses and non-profits.”

The excluded New Jersey counties – all of whom have Republican freeholder boards – combine for 532 positive COVID-19 cases and 13 deaths as of Friday afternoon, approximately the same amount of cases as the entire state of New Mexico (534 cases and 10 deaths) and more cases than 12 other entire U.S. states.

Meanwhile, deeply-Democratic Camden County (which has 406 positive results and 7 deaths) and three municipalities inside its borders (Camden, Cherry Hill and Gloucester Township) are splitting $5,026,517.

? why I am not surprised these corrupt elective leaders of this state to continue partisanship politics even in crisis, I find blatantly awful and disgusting.?

Sorry for the political rant as I dont like to share my opinions but when I see garbage can like this it needs to be kicked over.
Menendez needs to keep some of that money on the side to fly his hoes around with him when he goes on vaca. Allegedly.

SmooveP

Menendez needs to keep some of that money on the side to fly his hoes around with him when he goes on vaca. Allegedly.

?What a surprise eh?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
i mentioned last week that i don't trust sunday/monday numbers.
See last week.

1586174685965.png

The numbers do look good - let's see what tuesday/wednesday look like.
Nice job either way - stay safe.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Lol
Typical NJ.com spin rag.
Remember we cut the red tape from senator pedo, yeah ok. Virus is more prevalent in areas that should be where this stimulus helps not which area needs more money wasted. My biggest problem with it is a large portion is to help in healthcare which I have a personal grievance with.

JDurk

Not one to talk politics either. I live in Camden County, those 3 municipalities are the top 3 in population. George Norcross is a very powerful, non-elected, Democrat in this area with many business interests. Menendez has an office in Barrington, Camden County. So that might have something to do with it.

Top Bottom