6 Mile Run Conditions

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Lets
Trail conditions were good this evening.
It was quite busy with riders and hikers. Didn't see anyone skiing.
Any drama to report?? I did a ton of work before the world shut down. Keep me posted. I've pretty much stopped doing TM till this virus is behind us. I'll head out if I hear of specific issues though.

Kangdoy

Lets

Any drama to report?? I did a ton of work before the world shut down. Keep me posted. I've pretty much stopped doing TM till this virus is behind us. I'll head out if I hear of specific issues though.

Nothing too crazy. Usual puddles at the usual spots. Probably the worse spot are the bumps right before you hit lower blue before the metal bridge. The water from the concrete bridge settled down a lot the last time I was there. The tree on red close to 27 side is still down.

manny0311

Its been like this all day and small drops that won't reach the ground under the trees. The front is moving west so it may be coming in soon. I live close by and its still dry out.
1585938864062.png

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
what does this mean? I live very close to the 27 side so can potentially help.

people clear paths to shortcut where the trail loops back on itself. just throw some logs/brush in the way so it doesn't get burnt in.
thanks!

JPark

Did the canal side loop. Dry enough that I didn't need to clean my bike after.
A little bit of mud by the metal bridge still.
The Port-o-John in the parking lot is gone so go before you leave home.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Last weekend I was on the road and went past the lot and cars were parked across the white bridge and all the way down on both sides of the road to the metal bridge. 100+ cars easy. No bikes.

Big Al

Trails are in very good shape. Not too crowded. A couple of muddy spots, mostly near the iron bridge.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions