This Thread Blows - C19 and beyond

Not a fan of Cliffs but last week passing it on my way home from the pharmacy there were like 16 cars. People still standing by each other, I use to joke that they sold meth from there but now I'm starting to believe it.

Not a fan of Cliffs but last week passing it on my way home from the pharmacy there were like 16 cars. People still standing by each other, I use to joke that they sold meth from there but now I'm starting to believe it.
What don’t you like ? I grew up going there eating Skyscrapers and it’s always been packed.

I haven’t been there in probably 10years though.

What don’t you like ? I grew up going there eating Skyscrapers and it’s always been packed.

I haven’t been there in probably 10years though.

these are the ppl ignoring the gravity of the situation and are going to be the reason we run out of ventilators.

Knocking on doors is NOT social d- WTF are they thinkin? Stay off my property unless you curbside dropping off or you got a court order.

Knocking on doors is NOT social d- WTF are they thinkin? Stay off my property unless you curbside dropping off or you got a court order.
Not to mention the constitution. We live in America, a free country, not a police state. Coronavirus or not, it's not a good idea to undermine the foundation of what makes this the greatest country on Earth.

Back
Top Bottom