Biggest crash in stock market history?

pkovo

me too, I admittedly don't understand the strong push up today...or yesterday for that matter. Bailout or not, some of the big movers seem surprising.

Not complaining though :)

pkovo

I guess I'm not as optimistic about the state of things X months from now. And I'm usually a glass half full kind of guy.

Hopefully I'm wrong and the market is right :)

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
I started a short position on XLU and SPY yesterday. Will add up to 2700 SPY(but I have a feeling we won’t see that for a long, long time). End of quarter today. Added more to my DUST and more GDX puts.

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
This post may live up to it’s name. SPY tagged 61.8 fib almost to the penny. Unless the lifetime criminal Jerome Powell does something selfish again we may be doomed.
In reality this fake, overinflated market needs a real world correction and unfortunately alot of people are going to get hurt. If you artificially make things go up(2009-present) eventually we hit a breaking point.

chris12453

Unfortunately what is likely going to happen is that we are going to be forced to open the economy back up very shortly. The state will refute, but the federal government will just hold back funding like they are holding back equipment now. A lot of bad is going to happen (all avoidable sadly if we would have taken this shit serious), but I personally don't see another way. Don't get me started on Trump (lets just say I hope ....... use your brains to figure that out, it isn't pleasant), but his sudden serious demeanor seems like a farce. The dude just wants a way to say I did this really good or this wasn't my fault xyz happened. He keeps hinting at pulling back the April 30th date already. It was quite evident in something he said in one of his publicity call in stunts yesterday. Me being an engineer doesn't buy these models one bit. I would never use some of the data they are using to make predictions and assertions. I work on drinking water industry, do you know how easy it is for me to throw a tiny little twist into a model and make it look like the apocalypse. Back on topic, I love buying low, but we are going to be in an economic depression for a long time at this point.

The Kalmyk

Time for manufacturing fault tolerance. Some governments can’t handle the responsibility of shouldering the weight of being extraordinary wealthy. All this fear will turn to anger when this passes.

Message to the Chinese government..lol

Top Bottom