Hartshorne/Huber Conditions

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
@TimBay I don't know about my radness, but it certainly was good running into you gents on a nice day in the woods.

And in case anyone was wondering, trails in both parks were fine. No standing water of any consequence.

mwlikesbikes

Yesterday’s conditions were pretty good, a little slick in spots & the usual mud pits at Huber.
I’m sure it’s gone to shit today but yesterday the claypit connector was closed off with yellow tape at both entrances, anyone know why? I didn’t go in to investigate.

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Yesterday’s conditions were pretty good, a little slick in spots & the usual mud pits at Huber.
I’m sure it’s gone to shit today but yesterday the claypit connector was closed off with yellow tape at both entrances, anyone know why? I didn’t go in to investigate.

Probably closed cause it is a swamp.

TimBay

What do you all think about the trails today? It's nice and sunny and dry out. I have a slow work day so was hoping to get out early afternoon.

Tim

aka sptimmy43
If I had premium, I'd make the counter clockwise climb to it a strava segment of the same name. @Tim get on that dude!

I believe the segment to which you are referring is already named "Ridge to River View." Gotta find the creator of that segment and get the name changed...

TimBay

I believe the segment to which you are referring is already named "Ridge to River View." Gotta find the creator of that segment and get the name changed...
Not seeing how to do that. I did get a PR on that yesterday. Woulda been faster but I stopped to curse for a sec when my tire slipped on a rock, ruining my climb. 922nd of all time babay! Woot woot!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions