The REAL BIYF

pygmypony

View attachment 116221@pygmypony glad i was able to keep u moving
also, much thanks to the woman working the bar y'day (sorry - i totally didn't even get her name)...i rolled in, dirty and sweaty and with muddy shoes and only a $5 bill, and she let me have a Mo Money (which costs $6!) i promised her i will be back with a proper tip for her! please pass on my gratitude! lastly, isn't that charlie in that picture? he's from colonia right? super nice dude...ok - end of my portion of the tangent on this thread!

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
also, much thanks to the woman working the bar y'day (sorry - i totally didn't even get her name)...i rolled in, dirty and sweaty and with muddy shoes and only a $5 bill, and she let me have a Mo Money (which costs $6!) i promised her i will be back with a proper tip for her! please pass on my gratitude! lastly, isn't that charlie in that picture? he's from colonia right? super nice dude...ok - end of my portion of the tangent on this thread!
It involves beer, digress all you want lol.

Mountain Bike Mike

Date: 1/13/2020
Moving time: 02:34:37
Bonus: Sunrise +1 6:36am That small window before the sun rises in to the cloud cover
Strava: https://strava.app.link/dwokCziFd3
1578932657095.png
1E5D9A05-A379-40EA-809D-9D67B6DE0FAB.jpeg
51B2321C-BEF9-4C36-BD78-79A5E49884BE.png

Last edited:

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
BONUS ALERT: 1-13 through 1-19 enjoy the sunrise/sunset bonus. Take a picture of either you in your riding gear or your bike on your qualifying ride during either sunset or sunrise with the aforementioned in the picture (including the sunset/sunrise) and enjoy a 1 point bonus. One point per day limit.
Clarification on this: Please post the time of the picture as it plays into if the bonus is applicable or not. Also, the 1 hour per day minimum must be met to get the bonus and the sunrise/sunset photo must be during a ride.

@Mountain Bike Mike @Mtbdog

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Haha that descent (Bear lane) that ends by the stone steps and little creek is muddy until August

Yeah, at one point I was just riding in the woods because it was so bad. The way around that is to keep going up on Pink instead of making that Left?

Top Bottom