The December Get Outside (Or Anywhere) As Long As Your Active And Take A Picture Thread

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
When you leave your towel at home and have to dry off with a washcloth kinda morning
EC465017-990A-40C3-B2DD-C78A1A915B8E.jpeg

rick81721

Lothar
Per my usual luck, the gap in the rain failed to match forecast, and the last 10 miles were in a steady heavy rain. Nothing I wore was water repellent so got soaked. At least it was warm. Gotta say the smell of big farms around here brings back great memories of growing up in pennsy

IMG_20191210_113100_342.jpg

rick81721

Lothar
You moved like 7 miles the way the crow flies ?

Let me know when you get a bike that flies. 14 miles via shortest road distance. Anywho, I rarely ventured across 202, and if so, further south. There are some amazingly huge farms out there

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Let me know when you get a bike that flies. 14 miles via shortest road distance. Anywho, I rarely ventured across 202, and if so, further south. There are some amazingly huge farms out there
The crow, the crow!
maybe now you wilL cross over into the promise land.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Definitely. Pennsy is easy access now. What are the roads like across from Stockton?
Great, a few of my favorite climbs are between Stockton and Lumberville.

The PA side tends to be steeper. You can basically sawtooth the ridge from River Road, really can't go wrong. A few primo dirt roads right there too.

The Kalmyk

Per my usual luck, the gap in the rain failed to match forecast, and the last 10 miles were in a steady heavy rain. Nothing I wore was water repellent so got soaked. At least it was warm. Gotta say the smell of big farms around here brings back great memories of growing up in pennsy

View attachment 113104

Play the margin of error a little tighter. After occupying space for 70 plus years i thought this would be dialed in by now.

Or

Just go to Florida. Aka Gods waiting room

?

rick81721

Lothar
Late start today, went out for a short one. Tried to find an alternate route from reaville to clover hill but that was a fail. Over rainbow bridge to wertzville and finally this road is open - yay:

IMG_20191211_151519_759.jpg

On the way back, took some new roads north of Amwell and somehow got lost in Neshanic. Ended up at Old York but had to check the map to see which way back.

Top Bottom