11speed cassette 10-42T.

michvin

I am uneducated, so bear with me.
Given: Devinci Hendrix with original maxxis chronicles mounted tubeless. I love those tires on our rocky/rooty terrain, but wanted a bit more grip in the corners, so bought Minions on cyber Monday sale 27.5x2.6". When they arrived, I realized that I'd rather try to find a set of used wheels to put the minions on, rather than remounting tires every time I'd want to change them.
So, do you have anything for sale that would work? I'm a bit on a budget, with Christmas coming and all..

Thanks!

Last edited:

michvin

I ASSUME I do, because the specs for current hubs are:
FRONT RIM V2 COMP WIDE DB
FRONT HUB FORMULA TA 110MM
REAR RIM V2 COMP WIDE DB
REAR HUB FORMULA BOOST148 W/XD DRIVER

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I have a set of sun ringle Duroc 30. Boost spacing Shimano free wheel. 6 bolt.. They are on my Pivot Mach 6 now. I have stans flows on the way. If you want them DM me.

michvin

Wheels acquired! Thanks @jon Ferns! Must say, that Chronicles look much better on these rims. Now I need a cassette.
11 speed, sram preferred (I guess). Hit me if you have one for sale.
Thanks!

bergsnj

i have a Box Components 11-46 cassette that i could sell for $35. It is an 11 speed and uses a shimano driver

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
no it is not - and depending on the hub - just removing the spacer at the back would let it run 11sp. just not the 10T small cog.

Damn.. There's no spacer I can see.
OK, anyone selling XD hub? :D :D :D

ah - i see your spec says XD hub. they pop up on here occasionally - and some wheels can be converted.
don't need to replace the whole hub, just the free-hub body.
GL - a shop could help.

Top Bottom