Carpenter for Hire

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
What does equality have to do with it?

@Rusty - i know you want to live in central jersey, but i get the feeling you are an eagles fan, and we can't have that :D

the northern, south jersey people just don't feel a kindred spirit with the pineys. That is exactly how the bergen county people feel about warren county.....
yet they have taylor ham in common.

Rusty

Some clarifications might help the detour here. One, I live in Robbinsville, smack dab in Central Jersey. Grew up in Tinton Falls, also smack dab in CNJ.
All of our sports are in Central divisions.
I am a Jets fan, not an Eagles fan. No, we can not have that.
There is no "equal size sections provision" here, its more about per capita pickup truck ownership. South has more pickups than Central and Central has more than North.
Highways are the separators of all things New Jersey.
Anyone disputing my map is mistaken :cool:

JerseyPete

A lot of hate for Bergen county...
There are probably more 4 door pick up trucks in Bergen county than other places, they haul 1 kid to and from lacrosse practice and never see dirt.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
A lot of hate for Bergen county...
There are probably more 4 door pick up trucks in Bergen county than other places, they haul 1 kid to and from lacrosse practice and never see dirt.
Yeah rusty must not get north too much, dmv had to outlaw driving test in coal rollers. For every car in HS lot there are 10 coal rollers at my daughters school.

Top Bottom