JORBA Silent Auctions

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi all-
Thanks to product donations from generous industry partners,
JORBA has some sweet stuff to auction off.
Proceeds from these auctions will go directly to the High Bridge project funds.

Current offerings:
  • Santa Cruz Reserve Wheel Donation (Retail value $1599.00)
  • Trek Precaliber 20" Kids Coaster Brake Bicycle Waterloo Blue (Retail value > $239)
  • Park Tool PCS-10 Home Mechanic Repair Stand (Retail value $179.00)
Coming soon:
  • Cane Creek shock
Find these and future listings at the JORBA auction page:
http://jorba.org/auctions/

Fine print:
Opening bids will be about 40% of MSRP
Buy it now price set at MSRP or at the donors suggestion.
Current bids will be listed publicly for all to see.
At the end of the auction, the winner bidder will be contacted to finalize the sale.
If for some reason, the high bidder cannot complete the sale, the prize will go to the next highest bidder. And so on.

Last edited:

serviceguy

Do you get to choose the wheel size ? The action says 3 sizes available, how do you make sure you get the right size? Asking because Super Boost.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Do you get to choose the wheel size ? The action says 3 sizes available, how do you make sure you get the right size? Asking because Super Boost.
SC does not do super boost.. But if the price is right, you can just lace in another hub.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Winner gets 'any double barrel rear shock' directly from Cane Creek, correct?
That is my understanding, yes.
If there’s one in particular you are interested in, let me know and we can confirm before you place a bid.

serviceguy

That is my understanding, yes.
If there’s one in particular you are interested in, let me know and we can confirm before you place a bid.

I am all set, thank you. I was just trying to make sure people interested in the item were not hesitant due to the uncertainty...

rick81721

Lothar
Wow that's a great price for the SC reserve wheelset. But they are kinda heavy - stans podiums are 600 grams lighter - decisions...

Top Bottom