OOS MOGA

BPaze

So this was a fun way to spend my day off. Damn wind. A main limb came down and I took the rest of it down so it wouldn't fall on the house since the main trunk was splitting. There was a smaller tree too but I didn't feel like taking a picture. Fun with ropes and strategic cutting. My wife didn't think it was funny when she asked me what I was going to do about that tree and I said "hold my beer and start the GoPro".View attachment 108432
You're a modern Renaissance man!!! Is there anything you can't do with a blowtorch or chain saw or optimally both!!!
I have a tree to cut down let me know when your ready and we can hit Wildcat after LOL

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
So this was a fun way to spend my day off. Damn wind. A main limb came down and I took the rest of it down so it wouldn't fall on the house since the main trunk was splitting. There was a smaller tree too but I didn't feel like taking a picture. Fun with ropes and strategic cutting. My wife didn't think it was funny when she asked me what I was going to do about that tree and I said "hold my beer and start the GoPro".View attachment 108432

so how long are you going to keep us waiting for the video?

jklett

so how long are you going to keep us waiting for the video?
No video, for some reason my wife and daughter were more worried about being ready to call 911 and didn't want to hold a camera. Something about not wanting to document my death. I said imagine how many views it would get on YouTube, maybe it would help pay for the funeral! Neither one of them though that was a good idea. Gotta think outside the box sometimes.

serviceguy

A tree, a ladder and a chainsaw. What could possibly go wrong? Had to do something similar during last year late snow storm, ended up spending most of the night playing with the ladder and the chainsaw to save the power lines. Fun times.

serviceguy

You're a modern Renaissance man!!! Is there anything you can't do with a blowtorch or chain saw or optimally both!!!
I have a tree to cut down let me know when your ready and we can hit Wildcat after LOL

How big of a tree? I think I can cover up to 18" diameter.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Did you stop by home to eat? Then continued?
Sick! lol
tenor-5.gif

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/17/health/weight-gain-loss-premature-death/index.html

So this showed up in my news feed today. So if you're obese, you're gonna die young. If you try to lose weight and you're older, you're gonna die young. Maybe I should just stay on the couch and eat ice cream and drink lots of beer since I'm screwed either way.
"The study found that people who remained overweight, but not obese, throughout their adult life had little or no association with an increased risk of premature death."

I am safe :cool:

GreenMachine

"The study found that people who remained overweight, but not obese, throughout their adult life had little or no association with an increased risk of premature death."

I am safe :cool:
I’ve seen two people lose big weight on Keto but under a year later they look worse ...in every aspect.

Top Bottom