Things that make you frown :(

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
I thought 200 miles is 2 weeks, @rick81721 hasn't completed it yet?
giphy.gif

iman29

frown for the lady that backed into my car in the parking lot today. Minor damage but one more pain in the ass thing I need to deal with. she admitted it was her fault but lets see when she calls me if her story stays the same.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

iman29

I seem to be frowning a lot these days.

This was my drive home today for the only in person interview I have gotten in 3 months. And I was already driving for 30 minutes

Oh and it was pouring rain.
E07CEE3B-C7DA-4C03-A6A9-D37F335ED1F3.png

moose35

Ripping this mess out that we had a hand in making. Also makes me smile because they are upgrading the entire system through out the house.
Hey you gotta give whoever originally did that some credit. At least they put on labels.
Or did you have to trace put everything and put labels on?

Mathers

Hey you gotta give whoever originally did that some credit. At least they put on labels.
Or did you have to trace put everything and put labels on?
We labled everything when we took it over 10 years ago. The cabinets have always been small for what we have installed. The cabinets are getting removed and turned into closets

roc

I think it depends on what they are doing too. Hanging out and whatnot on your bike not sure you need a helmet. I. In The trails riding probably a good idea to put on helmet.
I want him to always wear his helmet, but every once in a while, I see him without it, do I ground him? He’s pretty good, I think he legitimately forgets sometimes. What am I going to say, no friends for a week! Its tough for me to come up with an appropriate consequence.

Top Bottom