Hippo Cross 2019

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
0F6BBF6B-2DA9-4A7E-B018-D457DC729E5A.jpeg

-YETI-

Great course @easyasballinacup - I really enjoyed all the power sections and the woods. I've raced most of the PA/NJ series thru the years- and this is easily one of the best courses around- so much more enjoyable & challenging than the typical grass crit. Awesome work- you guys just need to do a 2nd Hippo Cross in Nov/Dec!

easyasballinacup

Great course @easyasballinacup - I really enjoyed all the power sections and the woods. I've raced most of the PA/NJ series thru the years- and this is easily one of the best courses around- so much more enjoyable & challenging than the typical grass crit. Awesome work- you guys just need to do a 2nd Hippo Cross in Nov/Dec!
Stoked you liked it and thanks for the kind words. Always looking for feedback so let me know what you would like to see changed about the course. More or less woods? More obsticals? longer pro log? Bare knuckle fights for starting order? We have tossed the idea of a second race around the past few years, and if I can rally the troops maybe put something together a few weeks before Nationals.

-YETI-

Stoked you liked it and thanks for the kind words. Always looking for feedback so let me know what you would like to see changed about the course. More or less woods? More obsticals? longer pro log? Bare knuckle fights for starting order? We have tossed the idea of a second race around the past few years, and if I can rally the troops maybe put something together a few weeks before Nationals.

I thought the course was awesome- but could always go for even more climbing (hey, I miss Marty Cross). More woods would be cool too.

A Nov race would be great- Nov 16th weekend is missing a local NJ/PA race....

Top Bottom