Back to biking. First Time forum(er)

Scotty_D

My Names Scott, I'm 26, I mountain biked alot as a child and am getting back into it (back on the bike maybe 2 months now). I ran into @pooriggy at chimney rock yesterday and he told me about the community. I mostly ride by myself but I figured I'd get on here to give group rides a shot and contribute to some trail maitenance. I'm in the Princeton area so six mile would be my closest trail, but I am trying to get out there and explore everything Jersey has to offer.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome (back)!

MTBNJ tries to host a group ride once a month and the NJ Mountain Bike Festival is coming up soon... Hope you consider coming out to them!
?

Scotty_D

Welcome (back)!

MTBNJ tries to host a group ride once a month and the NJ Mountain Bike Festival is coming up soon... Hope you consider coming out to them!
?
Helll Yeah, I'm trying to get out to Ringwood for the festival. I'm hunting for a new bike and want to take the opportunity to demo some bikes with a modern geometry.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Welcome @Scotty_D !

you met one of the nicer guys with good annunciation. ;)

See ya out there - i'm in branchburg, so meet in the middle - which means the sourlands!
1568745345037.png
1568745345037.png

rottin'

Staff member
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome @Scotty_D

We'll be hosting a.group ride in December if you want a tour of Hartshorne and.Huber.Woods. Come on over to Monmouth county!

Scotty_D

Welcome @Scotty_D

We'll be hosting a.group ride in December if you want a tour of Hartshorne and.Huber.Woods. Come on over to Monmouth county!
I'm in for sure. I've ridden hartshorne, but it had to be almost 10 years ago now, I'd love to get the rundown from someone who knows the route

Scotty_D

Welcome Scotty, what you riding now?
We'll likely cross paths in CR at some point

You mean bikewise? I'm on a 2005 foes fxr. I actually still like the way it rides, but that may be because I haven't ridden anything else in years. Looking for something playful and hesitant to go 29er for that reason.

Top Bottom