Fun Fridays 2019

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
just friday. assuming i survive this saturday.

which length are you doing this saturday? leave your beer in my truck in case you dont survive, ill give it a good home! :D

im definitely going to Cranks for Fri, not sure about Sat/Sun yet, may have family BS for Sat, so maybe Sun, maybe 1/2 day Sat, not even close to sure at this point.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
OK! let's talk about friday!
I don't mind getting there a bit early to help - if there is anything.

do we want to run the "first ride" ? Cardiac to rollie pollie ? (how do we spell that?)

Mare

do we want to run the "first ride" ? Cardiac to rollie pollie ? (how do we spell that?)
20190819_213937.jpg

Patrick

Staff member
we still need a plan.
i can short circuit the route up to lumpy?
what about candy ass?

Mare

we still need a plan.
i can short circuit the route up to lumpy?
what about candy ass?
I will veto the toughest trails and then say fine when everyone rallies for them so I'll let you all decide on the plan and I'll get baking.

Patrick

Staff member
What time are you guys starting?

do you have the same commitment as the last few?

we could park in earthworm - ride to lumpy - then the camp - pull in around noon, do another couple hours out of there.
it is going to be cold out.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
do you have the same commitment as the last few?

No, I'm not on call. I'll probably take the day off or a half day though. I would maybe meet you guys at the camp around noon for a ride, not looking to ride at 9am though.

Patrick

Staff member
No, I'm not on call. I'll probably take the day off or a half day though. I would maybe meet you guys at the camp around noon for a ride, not looking to ride at 9am though.

good, neither am i, cause i'd have to leave before 8 to get there.

Noon works for me.
Cranks First Ride(CR1DE), sponsored by Fun Friday!

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i can do this, parking at the camp, roll at noon?

be warned i do NOT have a functioning garmin right now, lucky killed it :/ and idk if my replacement will be here in time, will download alternatives but would rather not rely on my p hone for mapping since it resides in my pack during rides.

Top Bottom