SOLD Large Santa Cruz Tallboy 3 CC frame

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
Large tallboy cc frame, includes seat collar, headset and axle. Fox performance elite shock.
I’ve enjoyed this frame but it was always a little too small for me. 850 miles according to the Strava which should be accurate.
Frame will come with fresh shock wiper service and pivots greased and torqued. I still need to clean it up, service it, and take detailed photos, but I’d figure I put it up to get me to stop procrastinating. So will update with more info soon. $1500 BO. (Photo to show frame color)9939A23E-EF07-40DC-990E-0D73EA172402.jpeg

This is the one i ride, it does not suck!!!!!

this is the TB that can be fitted 29 or 27.5 - internal routing (as seen)
and i have a reverb you can buy for it....(sorry to slime in :D )

How tall/inseam are you?
So it can do 27.5+ ?
I love SC website cause it’s so technical

you can jump on mine if you'd like (assuming i fix the flat from monday....)
just a bit closer.

How tall/inseam are you?
So it can do 27.5+ ?
I love SC website cause it’s so technical
I’m 6 foot, with a 34” inseam, so I run a lot of seatpost. Normally I tend to lean towards a smaller bike size but I’ve come to learn I like extra reach since I like to climb out of the saddle, despite not having a long torso.
It does 27 plus, up to 3.0” depending on specific tire. It has a flip chip.

Finally got around to getting the frame ready for prime time. Serviced the shock, greased or locktited and torqued the pivots.

Why should you buy this frame?

1. It’s got the CRABON

2. It’s got the fancy CC CRABON.

3. If your the parent of tweens, they will say it “slaps” (aesthetically only, not responsible if you install slx 9 speed and incur chain slap)

4. If you already drive a Toyota pickup and wear a flat brim hat, well brother this completes your wardrobe.

5. In all seriousness it’s a great frame and I enjoyed it but need a larger size. FCE3654E-A89E-4CCE-9D91-28D9BE195EBE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom